4.1.12

Dry

What can you do when it's too warm on 3d of January?! Moreover it's raining!! When I think about such a day, I have only one answer - Dry tooling! So to profit from this weather we did some dry with my friends Patrik Aufdenblatten and Ron Koller. Without thinking too long we decieded to go to the Blausee to climb few routes. Pati started with the most difficult route. :) I guess for Pati it's normal practice. On top he browke down huge piece of rock, around 60 kg. I did one attempt and decided that for the warming up it's enough. After we climbed two more routes and went for dry tooling in the Ron's gym. After three hours of bouldering with Pati, Felicitas and Ron I was totally exhosted. At the end even rainy day can be really nice! )
Ron finishing the route! Not the best, but the only one picture

1 comment:

  1. Man, that is f**king AWESOME, totally LEGENDARY!
    Sean :)

    ReplyDelete